Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love.

Here is a card I made last night. A close family friend is struggling with a terminal illness and some very hard times. At times like this it seems that there are no words or actions that you can say or do that will make a difference, but I try to believe that’s not true. I try to believe that just letting someone know that you care, makes at least one happy moment.



I cut this card base with Archiver’s CS in their crop room. I then used the cuttlebug, tea dye ink, tacky glue and flower soft to embellish the front. My favorite mini alphas on the inside for a simple but powerful message. Pretty simple, really, but I wanted to focus more on what I was writing than a crafter’s bells and whistles.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)