In my family, Saint Patrick's Day is a fun, peaceful celebration. It's one of my favorite holidays. My family has strong Irish blood on both sides, and it's something I'm very proud of. While some people celebrate only on March 17th, I prefer to take the time leading up to Saint Patrick's Day to reflect on my family's history, and fill my ears with beautiful Irish music, and my well-loved Irish movies. My favorite? Evelyn. I have a mondo crush on Pierce Brosnan, especially in this role.
SO, I have decided to make a few mini cards for the upcoming holiday. I made two identicals of this one, for me mum'n'dad. :)
- These measure approx. 2.5 x 3.25 on a forest green base. I was really at a roadblock as far as color inspiration until I paired the peach and mint. LOVE 'EM!
- The images were cut at 3", I believe (I had to play around to get it right).
- I spritzed the peach with copper pearl mist; yellow stickles on the rays. Copper paint dabber around the edging.
- The peach was pop-dotted onto the mint mat, which is edged with lettuce paint dabber.
- White mat on interior with negative of cricut scraps; sentiment (studio g) is stamped in crushed olive.
Hope this gets you in the springy, Saint Patrick mood. Thanks for reading!