I'm back!!! I have missed my crafting and blogging so dearly, as wedding planning has taken over my free time. Not that I'm complaining. :)
I recently started a new and somewhat quick scrapbook, but have really been working more on cards when I do get time to craft. Fall is my favorite season, and I always find myself very inspired when the leaves start to fall. Here's a card for a friend:
Since I last blogged, I have begun working with Copics, and my cartridge library has grown considerably. BUT, this is the first project I've done in ages that did not involve the cricut. Here's the recipe:
- A2 cream card, edges inked in Vintage Photo
- Patterned paper, both from Cosmo Cricket, inked in Vintage Photo:
- polka dots: Odds and Ends, 1.75"
- plaid: Matilda, 2.25"
- 3 characters (My Mind's Eye) stamped in Archival Jet Black on Bazzill Coconut Swirl. Colored and blended with various Copics. Hand cut, inked with Antique Linen, edged with Colorbox black, and adhered with pop dots.
- Sew Easy original head run along all 4 card edges; stitched with American Crafts black twine.
Thanks for reading!!