Sunday, April 17, 2011

I haven't written anything in awhile - oops! This (Easter season) is a really, really busy time for Josh and I, as we are going through the amazing process of joining our church. :)

This week, my mom and I took a couple hard-earned vacay days to go on our 6th annual trip to Ft. Wayne, IN for the Vera Bradley sale. :) Along the way, we got to go to some of our other favorite shops, one of them of course being Archiver's. I FINALLY was able to get my hands on a Sew Easy (I've been wanting one for months), and I love it! It works just as well as I had hoped, and I have already learned lots and added character to several projects.

Below:
My Sew Easy set--mat, tool, needle, scallop head, and aqua, grey, and purple flosses.
Scotch tape that matches my Cricut Expression! yaaay, purple.
$1 Cosmo Cricut Sticker haul from www.peachycheap.com
Other Archiver's finds - including coveted rose brads and crocheted flowers!























love love love.

Below is a picture of my Vera finds. My mom and I have been Vera lovers since 2004 when I began working in a Hallmark store, and it snowballed from there. We have gone to the outlet sale every spring since 2005, and this year got considerably less because #1, we have acquired one too many bags over the years, and #2, they raised their prices. I'm in love with my Make Me Blush purse - one bag was more than enough for me. :)


I








And because he was all cuddly while I was taking these photographs:














Thanks for reading with me! xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)