Monday, November 8, 2010

Craft Fair

I am happy to write that my first ever craft fair was a huge success! I feel so blessed. I sold quite a bit -- much more than I had dreamed I would. In fact, after Night 1, I stayed up half the night creating more stuff to replenish what I had nearly sold out of. Unbelievable!

For the fair, I created Fabric hair/blouse pins, Christmas gift tags, All-occasion gift tags, mini 3d cards, and regular cards varying from Christmas, Birthday, and notecards. Rather than charging a booth fee, a portion of each person's profit was donated to UNICEF.

A huge thank you to my friends and family that made a point to come see my stuff. <3

I have to say, although it was nice to make some money, I really enjoyed hearing everyone's kind words about the projects I worked so hard on. My favorite part, though, was having little girls (many of them my students!) look bashfully at the floral hair pins I made. Many of their parents or grandparents bought them for the girls, so now I get to see them in use during school. Love <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)