Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hauls + Spending Freeze + GLEEEE

Saturday morning I woke up and headed straight for the computer to order my tickets to see GLEE live - for the 2nd year in a row. :)
My mom, boyfriend, and I went out of town shopping; they dropped me at Archiver's (everyone refuses to go in with me!), where there were 3 make-and-takes. My goodies:







* American Crafts, "terrace".
* American Crafts premium caramel twine. lovvve it!
* We R Memory Keepers Heart Attack
* We R Memory Keepers Brad Setting Tool





















Upon failing miserably in an attempt to find a scrapbook album to create for this past Valentine's, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I decided that with the right tools and some chipboard, I would make my own album... So I used Joann's 40% off sale to get everything I needed to do this. Obviously, the tools have endless uses other than just this.




















+ 8 1/2 x 11 and 4x6 chipboard stacks.








You can probably guess what comes next. Spending freeeeze, OY!

thanks for reading with me
happy crafting!:)

2 comments:

  1. oooooo, I LOVE GLEE! TFS, Check out my my blog to retrieve a blog award I have for you.
    http://monicalott.blogspot.com/2011/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool kids valentines.
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)