Friday, November 16, 2012

Lawn Fawn card + Class!

Wanted to share this fun little card I made for my friend Erin.







Materials used:
- gnome sweet gnome + you've got mail stamp sets
- peppermint cord
- textured golden yellow scrap
- stickles
- vintage photo distress ink/ink blender
- patterned paper from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 6x6 pad
- sew easy stitch piercer/leprechaun floss
- diamond stickles
- memento tuxedo black ink
- copic markers
- cloud brads (recollections)

I am also really excited to share the news that on Saturday I'll be attending a LF class hosted by design team member Lynette, at one of my favorite papercraft stores, Papertrix. My new husband offered to travel the 5 hours round trip so that I could attend. I'm SO excited and I can't wait to share details of the class, I just know its going to be a blast!

Thanks for reading! See you soon.
xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)