Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More on Wishful Thinking + new stamps!

I got an exciting package in the mail today from my favorite shop, Wishful Thinking! I want to write another little blurb in praise of this place. I was in Wishful Thinking a couple weekends ago for my annual-ish trip to Nashville, IN. There were 2 Hero Arts items I have really had my eye on, and they offered to special order them for me. She took my info, and said she'd let me know when they did their next order. I didn't expect a phone call for awhile (she said they had just recently done a Hero order). But last week, (Wed. I think) I got a voicemail from her, and on Thursday morning she said she'd ship them to me. My package arrived today.

This is the Friend Definition and Prisma Glitter. You may recognize both of them from my Wish List a few posts back. I can't wait to get to work this week and use them!

* * *
Tonight I was returning a stamp to Hobby Lobby (a Snoopy my mom got me for my birthday, that turned out to be a dupe). I looked around for a few and decided to exchange for this adorable set. It worked out great because these were clearanced out and ended up costing a little less than the 1 wood-mounted I was returning. woo :)

This is 'Fresh' by American Crafts. I'm really excited about these - they fit my personality so well. I'm most excited about the rain boots...and bird cage...and lily of the vallies... :) Actually I'm most excited about the dotted cloud, as I'm currently working on a layout that has lots of clouds. Score!

Side note: All ADHESIVES are 30% off at Hobby Lobby this week. I stocked up on Glue Dots!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)