Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Couple 'o Cards

#1 is for a very close friend (like, my 2nd mom during college). She just got a new job and I am so, SO happy for her. I want her to know how excited I am, and be able to keep my words of encouragement. I forgot to take a close-up, but the bottom right 2 dots have a top-layer of felt so they're super soft. :)




Products Used:
- blank card and envelope
- Ranger Paint Dabbers: Lettuce, Purple Twilight, Raspberry, and Sunset Orange.
- Stickles: Orange Peel, Fruit Punch, Golden Rod
- Doodlebug sugar coating glitter in Lilac
- Zig 3-way glue pen
- Crayola Pipsqueak glitter glue
- typewriter font stamps
-versamark pad/ranger black embossing powder
-prima flowers
- Doodlebug crushed velvet flock in tangerine and cupcake

#2 is for a friend who lives across the country. I miss her and our fun times like CRAZY! She's working hard on her way through nursing school, and I thought this might cheer her up. Grandma loved this, and says she thinks she (the recipient) will keep it forever. I sure hope she likes it! =)

embossed greeting


close-up of colors & glossy accented windows



Products Used:
- blank white card & envelope
- Hero Arts Silly Scape stamp
- Stampabilities black dye ink pad
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- typewriter font stamps (sadly I can't remember the brand, but I'm guessing Paper Studio)
- Stickles: Fruit Punch, Patina, Turquoise, Orange Peel, Golden Rod
- Color box Ice Blue Chalk ink
- Versamark pad/Ranger black embossing powder
- pink and grey decorative chalks
- black sharpie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)