Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brrrrrr

Well, fall has certainly arrived with a bang, hasn't it? I'm pretty sure it was actually 90 degrees less than 2 weeks ago..and now it's in the 40s. I look forward to fall more than any other season, but this is not a welcome change! Blah! This is mostly probably because it made me sick immediately. I literally slept all day yesterday, having to cancel much-anticipated orchard plans and night of babysitting I had been looking forward to - I was going to teach her to make Tim Holtz paper flowers!

So, after much research and working extra hours, I have made a new addition to my scrapbooking family - the Cuttlebug. I have been looking into the product for awhile - the embossing aspect is what really drew my interest because I do already have my Cricut. I love the Tim Holtz Alteration Dies and Texture Fades, and it seems from what I've read that they're all compatible with the Cuttlebug. So with the assistance of Hobby Lobby's 40% off, these guys made their way into my home:


I haven't gotten a chance to mess around with it much because I've been confined to bed. BUT, I tested out each design and they're really fun. Once I'm out of my little haze I will add some photos. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)