Monday, October 11, 2010

I am in the midst of some possibly exciting news...

I may be participating in my first craft fair next month! It's coming up soon, so we'll have to see if I can get enough goodies completed in time... I have wanted to participate in this sort of thing for years, and have been encouraged - by at least one person...;) - to do so. My gosh, even if I only sold one thing, knowing that someone liked what I did well enough to want to pay money for it? That's pretty exciting stuff!

Tonight I created several things, my favorite of which is this happy, happy, happy birthday card.



- die cuts from cricut cartridge Home Accents (2 1/4 & 1 1/4 in.), white CS
- paint dabbers (lettuce & purple twilight)
- ink blended background (tumbled glass & wild honey)
- stamped images (int. and ext.) done in tumbled glass
- stickles on tips of die cuts (patina & fruit punch)

I've got loads more completed but they'll have to wait. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)