Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Tag How-To

Before I go to work today, here is a HOW I DID IT for these Christmas tags :) The only thing missing from them is a hole-punch and some ribbon at the top.

So the ornament shapes themselves I cut at Archiver's crop room, using assorted cardstocks I bought there.

I started out by making die cuts of this Pine Tree from the My Community, at 1 1/2 in. and the blackout feature.


Next, I arranged them on the Swiss Dots Embossing folder and ran them through the Cuttlebug.


Once all dotted up, I did a light brushing over Peeled Paint Distress ink over the dots. It's just barely enough color --

So I spritzed them with a mini mister (just water) to let the ink wick out and give a bit more color.

I actually used a glue stick to adhere the die cuts, and then added a puffy gift stickers (archiver's hot spot) under each tree.

Since I've managed to lose my TO/FROM stamp (grr..), I just used my type letters to spell the words out.

close-up of embossed tree.
hurray!

I officially signed up for the craft fair yesterday. I'M SO EXCITED!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)