Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guess what I just ordered!!

Busy, busy, busy week. I have so many projects to post, that I hope to have here soon! But in the mean time... I have been saving, and contemplating, and GUESS WHAT I just ordered...?!

MY CRICUT EXPRESSION!!! And not just any Expression...It's PURPLE!!! My very favorite color, since I was a little tyke! :) I am so so so excited, and will probably have my fingernails chomped off by the time it arrives.

If you have an Expression, please feel free to leave me some tips, for I know I am going to be overwhelmed with both joy and confusion when it finally arrives. :) I am upgrading from the original bug.

Thanks for sharing my excitement!
xoxo
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)