Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mini Album: Olive the Kitten

Hello there! I'm on Spring Break from preschool, and along with household projects, I've been squeezing in some craft time. :-D

I've done some most of the work on this mini album of our kitten, Olive. I'm a self-professed Crazy Cat Lady, and couldn't resist documenting her first months with this itty-bitty Maya Road album.



Often times it's easy to say, "here's what I used to create this", and supply a bulleted list of products. Really, for this I used a TON of different products - I pulled out lots of different brands and themes all to attain the hodge-podge look I wanted to achieve. Here are most of them:

* various 6x6 patterned papers from: Cosmo Cricket (Matilda, Odds & Ends, Material Girl); American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan); Lawn Fawn (Dewey Decimal); Sassafrass (Count Me In);  Basic Grey (Picalilly).
* Buttons (October Afternoon)
* Papertrey Ink perfect match cardstocks (Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst)
* various premium ribbons by American Crafts
* Element stickers from: Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic, Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper, Basic Grey
* various pearls, gems and sequins from my stash
* tools: Crop a Dile; Corner Chomper (3/8"); QuikStik; Cutterbee scissors; ATG; This to That dot adhesive; foam dot adhesive; Memento London Fog pen.

Thanks so much for reading/watching! I thank you, and Olive thanks you. ;)
xoxo
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Emily, after reading just a little bit of your blog I am convinced that we were separated at birth. Well, except that I 'm a few years older than you (34). Seriously, we love all of the same things! Check out my blog if you get a chance - lisacraftstoo.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)