Often times it's easy to say, "here's what I used to create this", and supply a bulleted list of products. Really, for this I used a TON of different products - I pulled out lots of different brands and themes all to attain the hodge-podge look I wanted to achieve. Here are most of them:
* various 6x6 patterned papers from: Cosmo Cricket (Matilda, Odds & Ends, Material Girl); American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan); Lawn Fawn (Dewey Decimal); Sassafrass (Count Me In); Basic Grey (Picalilly).
* Buttons (October Afternoon)
* Papertrey Ink perfect match cardstocks (Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst)
* various premium ribbons by American Crafts
* Element stickers from: Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic, Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper, Basic Grey
* various pearls, gems and sequins from my stash
* tools: Crop a Dile; Corner Chomper (3/8"); QuikStik; Cutterbee scissors; ATG; This to That dot adhesive; foam dot adhesive; Memento London Fog pen.
Thanks so much for reading/watching! I thank you, and Olive thanks you. ;)