Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vintage Lady Thank You Card {Hero Arts + Lawn Fawn}

Hello there! Here is a thank-you card I put together last night. My mom's coworker sent me a sweet Vera Bradley (one of my favorite things!) key fob and it completely brightened my week. 


I began with a pre-cut, pre-scored kraft A2-sized card. I stamped a Hero Arts wood mount stamp* using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and Memento Rich Cocoa ink. The stamp-a-ma-jig made it super easy to line up the lady just as I wanted her.

Next I used the same ink to stamp some Lawn Fawn stamps onto Sweet Blush cardstock. The banner is from Home Sweet Home, and the sentiment is a freebie that Lawn Fawn sent to me when I ordered from them. (!) I cut out the banner using my Cutterbee scissors and popped it up on foam adhesive.

Finally, I wrapped the card length-wise with 3-4 layers of pink Doodlebug baker's twine. The whole process was stress-free, fun, and I love the final look. Hurray! I love when that happens. :)

Thanks SO much for reading. Please comment if you have any questions or requests.

xoxo,
Emily

* I don't know the actual name of this stamp. It is by Hero Arts, and is a wood mount stamp. The image of the lady in it is also included in a HA Acrylic set, called "Sew Stylish".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)