Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Craft Haul + favorite things

Hello there! I hope everyone is keeping safe and warm. We are expecting a nasty snow/ice storm here in Indiana.

I've been finding lots of good craft items lately, but have been doing a really poor job of sharing my finds with blog readers and youtube subscribers. So...I decided to make a quick video last night!


Items seen in this video...

From Lawn Fawn:
* 'merci' stamp and samples from Pink Lemonade and Daphne's Closet paper collections (freebies)
* Year Three
* Happy Easter
* Home Sweet Home
* Here's the Scoop
* Daphne's Closet 6x6 Petite Paper Pack
From The Beary Scrap:
* pink/blue flower washi tape
* Tea Towel and Bowl of Cherry washi tapes from October Afternoon's Farm Girl collection
* Foil tiny alpha stickers and large tags from Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic collection
* Studio Calico Schoolhouse tiny alpha stickers
* 8x8 Farm Girl paper collection from october Afternoon

Thanks for reading/watching! :)
xoxo,
Emily




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I loved it all. I think I'm gonna have to get some of those Lawn Fawn stamps. I've never used clear stamps like those. It's too bad I never came over for you to show me all of your goods. Oh, and the Farm girl 8x8 papers...LOVE THEM! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa! I really have grown to prefer clear stamps over wood-mounted, mostly because they're so much easier to store. If you're interested, I'll be happy to share some tips for finding the best quality in clear stamps...because there are A LOT to choose from! I do wish you could have come over to see my crafts... that just means: I'll have to make a craft room video just for you.. whenever it's all set up! And vice versa ;) Thanks so much for commenting, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)