Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge: Inspired By...

Hey there! I'm so happy to be participating in the Lawnscaping Challenge, "Inspired By". You can find the challenge here!

Here is the card I made for this challenge:



I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest (you can see it here). I loved the way a LF backdrop was used so subtly, the glitter "sprinkles" on the ice cream, and the simplicity of the sentiment. These are the elements I tried to carry over into my own project!

Believe it or not, in 10 years of crafting, I've never actually made my own window-style card. I was excited to experiment with that while completing this challenge. FUN!

Thanks so much for reading!
xoxo
Emily

Materials used:
- Ivory A2-sized card, scored and folded (The Paper Studio)
- Malted Milk Ink (Jenni Bowlin), Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (Tsukineko)
- Chevron Backdrops, Here's the Scoop (Lawn Fawn)
- Pink Lemonade Lawn Trimmings (Lawn Fawn)
- E02, E15, Y38, YR07 (Copic Sketch)
- Distress Rock Candy Stickles (Ranger)
- Circle/Scalloped Circle dies + Cuttlebug (Spellbinders + Provo Craft)


1 comment:

  1. cute, cute, cute! congrats on the first window card! it's fabulous! thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)