Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine using Mister Hueys & Dear Lizzy embellishments


Hello, valentines!

My husband and I celebrated our FIRST MARRIED VALENTINE'S DAY last weekend - out of town at a Cheesecake Factory, and of course some pitstops at Archiver's, Target, and so on... :)



Here is the card I made for my husband! I began by misting some white cardstock with the Dewey Mister Huey and the Chevron mask. I tied some grey baker's twine from Jillybean Soup around it into a bow, and used my ATG to adhere it to some Papertrey Ink Lavender Moon cardstock. I tilted a polaroid sticker from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan sticker book, and added clear gemstones. I wanted them to have a sort of cascading look, so I used 4 or 5 different sizes, with the largest at the top and mixing them around with the itty bitties down at the bottom. I love it when you come up with a design idea in your head, make it come to life, and actually like the way it turns out!

I also made Valentine's for my mom and dad, but already delivered them, so I have no pictures. :( Dropped the ball! Maybe a #laterblog... I think I just made that term up.

Thanks for reading, and happy, HAPPY Valentine's day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)