Monday, February 4, 2013

Always Kiss Me Goodnight/Good Morning Frames

Hello!

I wanted to share these frames that I crafted for our bedroom! I think I first started noticing the trend of "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" art for bedrooms around 2009. I love the idea, but knew that of course I would want to make my own -- I was later inspired by this pin. (It was one of my first pins ever!) I also really liked the idea of also framing "always kiss me good morning" - if you're ending each day with love, why not also begin that way? :)

After we were married, I began to explore materials I wanted to use -- both those that I already owned and also an excuse to get new things from Archiver's ;) ... and here is what I came up with!

his:
 

hers:

These didn't take me long at all to complete and got the ball rolling for us to hang things in our new home together. A little dream come true!

Materials used:
2 different distressed 8x10 frames (TJ Maxx)
2 12x12 sheets of patterned paper (AC Dear Lizzy - 5th & Frolic)
Scrabble-style Thickers (American Crafts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)