Monday, February 4, 2013

Beginnings of Honeymoon Smashbook

Hello!

I've been working on our honeymoon scrapbook! I decided to use a Smashbook to document our honeymoon, mostly because I kept SO MANY little scraps, ticket stubs, and business cards along the way, and Smashing makes it so easy to use these details. LOVE them!!

I began by printing 172 photos. Ha! I then organized them with all the memorabilia from our trip and matched each thing to a page. This is my fifth Smashbook, and the first one that I have done this much organizing for (because I LOVE the freedom that comes with not organizing them!)

The book is really just in it's beginning stages, but I decided to add a few photos here on my blog. I'm trying this thing where I blog more often... :) Once it is finished, I'll probably make a video of a flip-through to really show all the details.

172 photos...wowsers, penny.

love this page and couldn't bear to cover it up!

a peek at my workspace! my memento pens are resting in a wedding centerpiece! ;)

VERY messy workspace + coke. :) washi tapes are also housed in recycled wedding vases!

first page! love this old-fashioned alpha stickers my mom found for me at TJMaxx, and this vintage-y floral paper from Sassafrass!

I can't wait to finish more as well as share it. Thank you for reading!

xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)