Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Shower Card

Hello there!

Finished this card today for a baby shower next weekend! I punched three 1.5" circles using a Fiskars punch. I stamped a different image onto each one, along with custom punny-phrases! I wish I could take all the credit for the pun, but I must admit that I was insprired by an example of someone else's - I believe somewhere on Pinterest. I've been waiting for a baby to come along so I could make someone a card with this fun sentiment!

I colored each image in using Copics and added Stickles (duh). A border punch, some bakers twine and cute patterned paper and voila! I'm actually way over-simplifying the description of my process, but those are the basics. :)

How cute is that lime green bakers twine? I found a HUGE roll of it at TJ Maxx - love that place!


Materials used:
Cozy Christmas, Plus One, and Smitty's ABC's stamp sets (Lawn Fawn)
Bakers Twine (Hemptique)
Nana's Nursery Baby Girl patterned cardstock (DCWV)
Copic Markers
Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento/Tsukineko)
Diamond Scallop border punch (EK Success)

Thanks so much for reading!
xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)