Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back in business!

After begrudgingly dropping some cash on a replacement camera charger, I am back in business. At the end of the day I decided the pictures I missed out on taking (including CHRISTMAS! Grr..) were worth more than the charger costs.

- - -

Since my family members aren't craft-obsessed like I am, some of them decided to give me gift cards and so on to purchase my own craft gifts this Christmas. They know how happy it makes me - so sweet. I used them to get supplies for my next project: December Daily. Woo hoo!

I'm currently working on Christmas thank-you notes. So fun! I began by making a batch of identicals for the students in my class - they presented me with such sweet things the day before break. The excitement in children that young, about giving a gift to someone else, really shows the spirit of Christmas. What a gift in itself. I wanted to make them some really cute thank-you's that would be appropriate for both the little ones as well as their parents! I've had a lot of fun! In doing these, I was able to utilize the cartridges I got for Christmas. :-D

* kraft, pink, black cardstocks by the paper studio
* stickles
* border punch (Sorry, I do not know the name!)
* Mary Engelbreit snowflake stamps, white embossed.
* Simple Sentiments by Hero Arts, Archival Ink



This one is for someone else:

* kraft, brown, red, and cream cardstocks by the paper studio
* ric rac stamp by stampendous, white embossed
* glossy accents
* seeing spots embossing folder
* Simple Sentiments by Hero Arts
* scrap from my stash
* Inkssentials white opaque pen (this did not show up well on the cream CS - not sure what I was thinking)

- - -

And also..

These don't have an exact location yet, but my boyfriend got me a scoring tool for Christmas - sooo excited - and I have been popping these out like crazy. Love their pretty, sophisticated finished look!


I'd love to go on, now that I'm back with all my photos - but it's REALLY late! Thanks for sticking with me through the absence of my camera! :) Hope you're all having a lovely Thursday!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I need to get the rest of my thank you cards done ASAP, so thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)