Wednesday, December 1, 2010

End of November

I am busy, busy crafting for the holidays. I am doing several handmade gifts this year and I can hardly believe tomorrow is December 1st!

I wonder if anyone else went a-craft-shopping during all the Black Friday sales? I know it's a time to be shopping for others - but- I tried to get a lot of that done early this year. The sales on the day after Thanksgiving are irresistible for crafters, no? I scored some cricut goodies. :) And TONIGHT! I ordered the cutest mat stacks EVER, at seriously a steal of a price ($44 worth for 10 bucks). omgeez!

Happy December tomorrow. Snow is in the forecast (gross), and I hope to get our tree up (yay).


On a side [GLEE-SPOILER] note: Finnchel, you broke my heart tonight. Ryan Murphy promised that they would get together, and STAY together this season. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)