Saturday, December 18, 2010

Personal Stamp & Business Card!

I can't believe how quickly these got here, and how nice they are for such an affordable cost. I designed them pretty qucikly (pre-set template), and I'm really happy with the results. I don't have a "business", at least not yet, so right now these are just for my family & friends, and when I do future craft shows.

The stamp, is to put on the back of my work. I love them both!

Sorry for the sideways upload. That is a kink I can't seem to fix. If you would like information on how and where I purchased these, please leave a comment and I will be happy to share that with you!



- - -

Finished some Christmas shopping up last night at Target (yes, FINISHED my Christmas shopping! Just waiting for a few items in the mail. YAY!) and also made a pit stop at Michael's. LOADS of good steals going on there. The most exciting? I got an ATG!! I am getting used to it, but am very pleased with the results so far. Runner-up for exciting purchases? Over-sized Stickles 3 pack, (1 oz vs. .5 oz).






Thank you for reading!!
xoxo
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Just came over here from SammyeJo's blog and added myself as a follower. From what I've read so far we have 3 things in common...crafting, Tim Holtz and Target!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)