Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmastime

Well, here it is creeping up on 3 a.m., and I'm wide awake working on some hand-made gifts. In addition to my regular Christmas shopping for my family members, I decided to make a gift for each person this year (there will be loads of photos!). Life has gotten busy, as it seems to for everyone this time of year, and I am up all night trying to get them done. Ah, the life of a crafter... But I wanted to say...

I have some new subscribers that recently joined me on my journey - this means a lot to me. Thanks to all of you - I can't wait to know you better. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to each of you, and all of yours.
May the true meaning of this season be with you on the Christmas Eve and Day - along with lots of love, smiles, and warmth.
With love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)