Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cinderella, you're as lovely as your name...

So, among the many things that absolutely define me, are my 2 favorite movies of all time. One is Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the other...the other is Cinderella. <3

Several years ago, knowing how much I love the fairy tale, my mom got me a keepsake ornament for Christmas - of Cinderella's glass slipper on a pillow. I worked at Hallmark for a number of years (2004-2009), and my Keepsake ornament collection has grown into something quite special to me. At any rate, I now have my very own purple (favorite color) Cinderella Christmas tree. I'm quite the fan of traditional red-and-green Christmas themes, so this purple business sounds silly until you see it. My room, a light lavender and lace, is the perfect home for my treasured tree for now.

Anyone reading this for crafting purposes might wonder what the heck I'm rambling on about. Well last month in all my Cricut frenzy (still ongoing, might I add...) it dawned upon me that there were a couple of priceless ornament opportunities waiting for my in my Nursery Rhymes cartridge.



These are:
- basic cream and blue cardstocks
- pearl mist
- tim holtz jump rings
- rock candy
- translucent ribbon
- silver embossing
- blended ink

And the tree...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)