Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't Rain On My Parade Page! =)

iiiiii was so excited to develop these pictures...
During this point of the concert, I was SO SO SO excited that I couldn't even take pictures. At the moment I realized the performers would be coming right by me (and TOUCHING me...lol) I freaked out and tossed the camera to my boyfriend. He took a video for me, right before each one walked by me. While gathering pictures for my scrapbook, I was a bit bummed that I didn't have any pictures to capture my happiest moment during my favorite song. Then, I got the brilliant idea to still frame the video on the computer, and take images from that. Although they're blurry, they turned out great, and I love them on this page! :)





Although I love the pearl/numbered code, I think my favorite part is the flower at the bottom. It started out a really pale pink, but I inked it with a black stamp pad and scribbled around with a red sharpie. Then, my trusty Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and Golden Rod Stickles...hurray! This page is not without its imperfections (hellooo crooked border punch lol, I have still not mastered those!), but I decided to embrace them rather than lose sleep this time. See, crafting is quite therapeutic - I'm working on my neurosis... ;)

Nobody, no, nobody..is gonna rain on my parade... <3

thanks for a'readin'!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)