Sunday, August 29, 2010

Papertrix Haul! :)

This is my wonderful, wonderful haul from Papertrix from last weekend when Josh and I visited Nashville, IN! :) Papertrix was having TONS of sales!

K&Co. Serendipity die cuts. These were BOGO free, and marked down to 3.95, so they ended up being ~2 bucks each. They're so 'me'. :)


I'm a sucker for any pearls, and I'll admit that the packaging of this one drew me in. But the pearls! I've already used them on a scrapbook page, and they're just lovely. I did have an issue with the adhesive not coming off of the sheet when I pulled the pearl. I fixed it with a trusty Glue Dot, though. $2.95


So, I saw this stamp and I think I almost drooled. HOW CUTE IS IT?! It's called 'Silly Scape' by Hero Arts. I am becoming more and more of a Hero Arts fan every day. (I was never not a fan, just not educated of their products). I carried it around with me the whooole time I shopped, trying to rationalize a reason to drop 10 bucks on a stamp I really had no use for. Josh kept saying, "JUST GET IT, make cards for your friends!". Finally I gave in to his reasoning and got it. The store was promoting, Buy any Hero Arts stamp, get the Holiday catalog free! So I caved...I love the stamp...but let me just say, giving me the catalog free has done me no favors. I have a huge wish list now! 8P

Stickles sale, too! Buy 2, get 1 free. The Distress Rock Candy was on my shopping list, so I thought why in the heck wouldn't I pick out 2 more? I rarely see these on sale. So I got Patina and Fruit Punch. :)

More BOGO free: Pirate Cling stamp (for Josh) and some antique die cuts.


Used stamps trunk sale - marked down AND BOGO free! aupar8t l48 tral!!!


How cute are these clings?? Marked down to $3.95 + BOGO, so ~$2 each.



The haul in it's entirety... isn't is pretty? ;)

Please read all about Papertrix here, - you really owe yourself the experience!

Thaaaanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message. It really brings a smile to my face! :)